CARE AND CLEANING
Sur Last is designed to be easy to maintain. It can be washed, or brushed off and rinsed. Proper care and cleaning is important to the life of all fabrics.
FOR NORMAL CARE AND CLEANING.
- Add 2 ounces of mild soap such as Woolite or Dawn dishwashing liquid to 1 gallon of lukewarm water.
- Clean the fabric with a "soft bristle brush."
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water and air dry.
FOR STUBBORN STAINS.
- Add maximum 1 cup of bleach to one 1 gallon of water.
- Spray on lightly to the fabric face (non-coated side). Do not soak fabric. Prolonged exposure to harsh chemicals can damage the coating.
- Rinse immediately. Do not leave on for more than 2 minutes.
Cleaning with harsh cleaners such as bleach will require a retreatment like 303 High Tech Fabric Guard for restoring water repellency.